Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weston's 30th Birthday Week

What a great 30th Birthday Week for Weston. Wednesday (his actual birthday) I woke him up with his 1st gift. After work I left him open another birthday gift then I surprised him with his whole family at Matt's by Firewheel. They opend a new one right by our house. He was happy to see his whole family there. After dinner we all came back to our house and I had cake and ice cream. Weston opened up his gifts from his family and another one of my gifts. Then right before bed I left him open his last gift. He really had a great birthday. The next day Weston and some of his boys went to the Dallas Maverick's Parade and inside the AAC for season ticket holders. His CEO gave him 2 tickets to get in the AAC since he is a season ticket holder. He had such a good time and what an exicitng way to keep celebrating your 30th birthday! I too had to take off work too because we were getting our carpet installed and the tile installed. Thanks CCCarpet! It looks so good!Charlene and Becca came over we swam all day. It was so nice to have the day off, relax with my friend and just swim all day. Saturday was Weston's 30th Birthday Jersey Shore Style. Everyone looked so funny and the guys played pool volleyball all night. Thanks to everyone who came out to share his 30th birthday with him! Sunday Weston and I headed to my Dad's for lunch to celebrate Father's Day. We were both just so tired. After that we went to his mom's house to hang out with her and brought her a movie. We didn't get to celebrate Father's Day yet since his Dad wasn't back from the ranch yet. Happy 30th Birthday again Weston! I love you!

Weston's wonderful parents.


After dinner. Everyone is so tired.







Weston's mom made this for the party. So sweet. :)







Wessy D and Snookie



Great outfits Nick and Hailee!









































Weston's boys







Mama Pyburn and Hailee dressed up. haha






The girls having some fun.











Trisha made this for Triston.

No comments:

Post a Comment