Today was my 29th week check up. Weston's mom also came to see her little grandchild. They said everything looks great. My cyst is gone! I was so happy to hear that. Also, the doctor said if he was born today he would be about 2 1-2 to 3 pounds. I asked if we are still on track for a Sept. 8th due date and he said it looks like Sept. 7th. I think that is so weird because I have never heard of any ones due date changing. It was Sept. 10th and now it is Sept. 7th. Well, baby boy your mommy and daddy will be ready for you once you decide to come into the world. :) Today Triston opened and closed his eyes for us and he opened his mouth and shut it. I can't tell you how amazing it is seeing him do the simplest things. It's the little things that makes my heart melt.
Triston, we are so ready for you to come into the world. You have already filled our hearts so much and we haven't even got to meet you. Mommy and Daddy love you so much. XOXO



So amazing, isn't it!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete