Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend

It was quite a weekend. Friday I had to go to the ER at Baylor Garland since I was so sick. I threw up from 2am through 5am. Then 5am I finally called the doctor and by 7am I finally went in the emergency room since I was throwing up blood. They monitered Triston and he was doing good. I had some 24 hour virus. Saturday I took it slow and felt SO SO SO much better. Weston and I went to the Fitz's for a pool party. It was good to see some of my friends and catch up. Sunday we headed to Club Lake. We stayed the night at Jared's lakehouse and were able to hang out on the boat all day. I got in the lake and the water was perfect. Not cold at all. Weston also did some fishing.Monday, Charlene and Becca came over to swim. I really enjoyed my weekend and am so glad the sickness is gone.

Weston playing with little Logan.
Pool Volleyball High school friends.

Nick throwing the ball with Logan.

Me and my wonderful sis-in-law, Hailee.

Congrats Holls! She is pregnant!

You can really see Trison growing. So cute. Logan kept jumping in the pool and Weston would catch him. Hanging out at the lakehouse.Weston fishing.










The girls

No comments:

Post a Comment