Monday, June 6, 2011

Triston's Shower & Danielle Wedding

What a happy weekend! I had Danielle's wedding Saturday and Sunday was my 1st baby shower thrown by Jill and my best friend Ashley. It was beyond perfect! Thank you so much to my wonderful best friends and family for such a special shower for Triston. He is so lucky and already loved little guy. I cannot describe how blessed I feel to have such thoughtful, amazing and loving people in my life! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Also, thanks to all my friends and family who came from La Grange, San Antoino, Austin and Florida to share this day with me. Love yall so much!

My bestie and the host Ash. I don't know what I would ever do without her. She is my other sister and I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I am so thankful for you always being there for me when I need to talk, need advice, need to bust in your house like Cramer (haha) and you love how silly I am. You truly go above and beyond on everything you do. I love love love you.

Char and Care Bear. Love you girlies. T for Triston




The colors of Triston's bedding.




Ashley sewed and made these by hand. They are PERFECT for Triston's room and match the bedding PERFECTLY!!! Ashley you are so darn talented!


Sweet friends.



Guess how big my belly is game.
Sister and I. Our babies are getting so big!!! Almost time!






Pyburn FamilyThe owner of my job's wife flew from Florida to come to my shower. Beverly you are amazing!
3 generations of Pyburns. Grandma Pyburn, Ya Ya Lynn and me. Love my Harold. Meow Meow and me.






Pyburn girls. I am so lucky to have an amazing sister-in-law and just as amazing mother-in-law. I don't know what I would do without them. Me and my handsome hubby at the wedding reception. :) Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Bryant! Danielle, you looked STUNNING and the venue was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment