Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Charlene's Baby Shower

2 weeks ago I had Baby Jaycee's 2nd birthday party and Charlene's Baby Shower to attend. They were at the same time so I had to come really early for Baby Jaycee's Party. Well, I didn't get to stay long since I had to help set up for Charlene's Baby Shower. Charlene's Shower was so cute and it was animal theme. Caron came in Friday and stayed the weekend with me since she lives so far. I was able to do Caron's make up and hair and I did Charlene's hair too. Best Friends since 6th grade.



Charlene and Becca


 The adorable cake.

A few of her friends. Some had to leave early.

Charlene and Casey's family.





What a great weekend and so glad I was able to share such a special time with Charlene. Their little boy will be here 2 1/2 weeks before mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment