Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Results
So Weston and I went to the doctor today and the gender results in a sealed envelope!!! Now, we just have to wait till May 6th to find out with our families. Weston and I were so excited seeing our baby and the growth over the past 19 weeks. Baby T's heartbeat is now 130. Also, the doctor said if baby were born today he or she would be a pound and a half. Keep growing my little angel and I just can't wait to hold you in my arms. This has been such an amazing time in Weston and my life and we are loving to watch my belly grow as the weeks go on. Oh, and we are naming our baby Triston, Tristan, Tristyn (not sure on spelling yet) weather baby is a boy or girl. Thanks Baby T for already bringing so much joy into our lives. We are just ready to shower you with hugs and kisses!!! With all our love, Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I can not believe the results will be in an envelope for that long!!!! How can you guys do that!!! Move that party date up!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know. I am SO ready to know. We have to wait that long b/c that is the only time both our families cam make it. Every weekend till then someone was going to to out of town.
ReplyDelete