Happy Easter! We RUFF you!

Easter Sunday Weston's whole family came with us to church. It was SUCH a good service and David did an amazing job on the message. After church we headed to Weston's parents to have lunch with the family. Lynn made ham, potato salad, beans, corn, carrot cake and cookies. After lunch Weston's mom brought us all out Easter baskets. Even though we are too old, his mom is the cutest and still gets Easter baskets for each one of us including our animals. My family all went to Austin to see my sister for the weekend. She said they had such a good time and she was so happy they all came down to visit for the weekend. I felt our baby kick for the 1st time Sunday night!!! I WAS SO EXCITED! Weston put his hand on my tummy, but every time he moved his hand the baby would kick. :)

Monday was our 2 year anniversary! It was a PERFECT day. When Weston got home we opened gifts (even though we said we were not going to do anything this year we both still did). He got me beautiful coral flowers a card, and something else that is on the way. All I really needed was the card. I started tearing up when I read what Weston wrote in the card. I truly have the most amazing husband and our baby is going to be so lucky to have such a loving daddy. I got him a card with a gift card to Red Lobster and since the 2 year mark is the year for "cotton" I bought him a nice outfit from his favorite store, Express. He looked so good in it too. We left the gift card at home and ended up eating dinner at Texas Roadhouse (I think that was the 2nd time I have ever been there and it was GOOD). I wanted to keep the tradition and watch our wedding video, but I was so tired I fell asleep like at 8:30pm. Geez, this pregnancy has made me so tired. I am so thankful for the many blessing God has put in our path throughtout the past 8 years and looking forward to many more years happy with my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment