Here is a pic that one of his frat brothers posted. Yes, that is a real frog.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Man-cation and a girls weekend
What a fun weekend with our friends. Weston went to the ranch with all his boys for the annual Brain Fry. (This is a tradition his Dad has done with "his boys" for years.) Well, this year Weston planned one with his friends and hopfully like his Dad, he will make an annual trip with his boys. While he was doing manly stuff at the ranch, I used this weekend to relax and have girl time. Friday night I went and saw Nikki and Greg's new house in Rockwall and hung out with little Levi. Saturday at 8:30am, Charlene and I went to get our hair done. After that we did some shopping and got a mani and pedi. It was SUCH a fun day and we both really enjoyed being pregnant together (we are 2 1-2 weeks apart) and doing whatever we wanted to do. Sunday, I went to my Dad's to hang out and have dinner. Weston said they had a blast and he didn't take ANY pictures. I gave him the camera to at least take a group shot of everyone. Oh well, maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ahh!! I see a glimpse of your bump!! It's too freakin cute! You are adorable! Can't wait to see it in person! Love ya!
ReplyDelete