Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lake Whitney & Chrish's Surprise Party

Friday was such a LONG day. I was up at 4:15am since I had to fly to Houston for the day for work. After 2 annoying delays (which is the reason I prefer to drive there) I finally got back home. I was in a huge rush at that point because I had to go to Chrishtan's Surprise Party. John did such an amazing job on all the fun things he did for the party. The party was at the Elbow Room. They had games set up even a pink monkey which was too funny. Happy Birthday to my sweet bestie Chrishy Crack Corn. Since Weston and his Dad had to go to the ranch to prepare for the Brain Fry, I decided to go with Ash and Mel to their Lake house after the party. It was so nice and relaxing and I got a little sun on the boat which I needed. The water was WAY too cold, but that didn't stop everyone else from wake boarding. I love spending time with my BEST friend/sister, Ashley! We always laugh and have too much fun together and it helps that Mel and I are EXACTLY the same. Love her. Thanks again for a wonderful and relaxing weekend. My amazing camera taking of course another blurry pic. This is the crazy pink monkey. Mel Mel and I on our way to the lake house! I was so tried and fell asleep on the way down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment