Friday, April 29, 2011

The Ortiz Gender Reveal Party

Thursday night we went to Gabe and Melissa's house for their gender reveal party. Melissa is due 2 weeks after me. It was so fun to share this special time with them and it was alot of fun! 15 people thought she is having a boy and 15 thought she is having a girl.
We ALL are pregnant. Angela 1 month, me-5 months, Monica-7 months and Melissa 4 1/2 months.

All the husbands hanging out playing soccer with Grant.
I am ginormously tall compared to everyone.

They put in 2 ducks (pink and blue) in a bag and they told the doctor to put a star on the duck that they are having. Well...the star was on the blue duck! They are having a BOY!!! Congrats Gabe and Melissa! I really thought they were having a girl and for awhile. I was so wrong.

Next Friday we find out if our baby is a boy or girl!!! I am so excited I can't stand it! Oh, and my prediction is that our little Pyburn is a girl. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment