What a fun weekend. Thursday when I got home, my wonderful husband had a romantic dinner outside waiting for me. We had some wine and enjoyed the perfect weather. Then we had a little date night and watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. I really enjoyed the movie and it was really sad! I love our little date nights:)
Friday night Weston and I had to skip my company night out at the ballpark because we had an issue with our faucet outside. 3 hours later my handyman fixed it. Then apparently, we created a whole new problem. We now have a leak on the valve that turns the water off and on.
Saturday morning we woke up early and drove down to Nocogdoches with Hailee for the Nac-A-Luau. It was a party Weston's aunt has every year. They had a talent show and 3 judges. The judges were like Paula, Simon and Randy. They were hilarious! Below are a few pictures from the event.
Yes that is the Adam Lambert look a like... haha
Lynn and Hailee
Sunday morning we had breakfest at the hotel with Hailee, Weston's aunt and mom then headed back to Dallas. I went to visit my Papa and hang out with him for a little bit. Here is a pic of the best Papa in the WORLD!
Then Weston and I headed back home because we had to put on the new drain cover at the bottom of our pool, mow the lawn and water the yard. It was a busy Sunday, but Weston and I cut out some time to pay a little basketball together. Good times, now back to the work week.
Aww yall are so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend!!
ReplyDelete