Weston's Birthday! I put up decorations before Weston got up that morning! I wanted to cook him breakfast in bed, but he said he was not hungry. I don't blame him... 6am is too early for breakfast. After work we went to dinner with his whole family at Brooklyn's. Then we continued the celebration at our house with cake, presents and his family. My handsome hubby is 28!
We were invited to The Weed's house for dinner Friday night. The whole Weed family was there and it was nice to see baby Braden. I melted when he wanted put his arms out for me and wanted me to hold him.
Saturday was Liz's birthday party. I was so glad to see her and celebrate her special day.
Best Friends
Basically sisters
The whole Yanez family out for Liz's birthday...well except Jacob since he is not 21.
T, Braden and Bubba
He is on a mission.

Basically sisters
The whole Yanez family out for Liz's birthday...well except Jacob since he is not 21.
T, Braden and Bubba
He is on a mission.
I have the Worlds Best Papa!!!


Sue I am loving this new thing you're doing with your bangs!! Gorgeous! Happy Birthday Weston!
ReplyDelete