Monday, June 8, 2009

Cook Out


Thursday Weston and I went to Charlene's house since she invited us to their little cook out. The burgers were so good. Then she started Twilight. Weston and I didn't care to watch it, but we got sucked into the movie. It was really good! Heather was excited since I told her it made me want to read the books now.
I started cleaning right after work Friday because Weston's parents were coming over that evening. When Weston got home he surprised me with flowers! He knows how to make my day! We cooked out and swam. It was such a beautiful night!
Matt's birthday! We had to go ALL THE WAY to Midlothian, TX. It is further than we thought, but it ended up being worth the drive.We played volleyball, swam, they had a pinata (which was funny watching a 27 year old trying to hit it blind folded) and ate the melted ice cream cake. Also, it was so good to see alot of our old Texas State friends. Sad to say my body is still recovering from playing volleyball. Volleyball is so much fun!
Look at Terry and Weston behind us. So silly. Terry, Weston and Taron

Texas State Alum/ group pic

I am looking forward to Turner Falls this week!!! It is Weston's birthday weekend and the same weekend he proposed! It is a special time for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment