Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Really Really Bad!

First, I must say how disappointed I am to hear about Michael Jackson. I thought he was amazing and I was sad to hear the shocking news. Well, I have been jammin all day to his songs and I still think he was the cats pajamas (yes, I did say that haha). Anyway, at least I can still sing and dance to his songs because I'm Bad! I'm Bad! I'm Really Really Bad!

I know! I know! He is pretty amazing! He is a silly bird and I get it from my Papa (get it... like the song... bah ha ha I am too funny)!
Charlene, Becca and Papa. They love him too!!!
Ashley was in 'D Weddings Magazine' a few months ago and I took a picture of the page (my camera didn't do the picture justice). Also, she is going to be in the newest issue coming out this month too!!! Chrishy and I went to visit Ashley at work. She works 1 minute from my job and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment