Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

What an amazing Christmas! Triston was excited last year for Christmas, but it was nothing like his excitement level this year. This year Santa was a BIG DEAL! Christmas Eve we went to church with my dad and Weston's family then ate at the Bull Pin for dinner. My dad stayed the night with us so he could wake up and see Triston open gifts.  After that we headed home to make Santa's cookies. That morning Triston and I went to the store and I let him pick out the cookies he wanted to make for Santa.
 
We went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch Christmas Eve.
 
 
 Triston baked Santa's cookies.




 Ready to bake Santa's cookies!
 I caught him red-handed eating some of Santa's cookies.

 


 Christmas morning Triston woke up and was ready to see what Santa brought! Weston videoed as we have done every year.



 After he saw his gifts he turned at this moment to see the cookies. Triston screamed, "SANTA WAS HERE!!!"  He was beyond excited.








  Dad, I'm ready to play baseball.
 At lunch we went to Weston's parents for Christmas and Santa came. After Santa left Triston said, "That wasn't the real Santa." lol





 Princess E



 T loves his YaYa and Grandpa.
 





 
 Sweet cuzzys
Triston's 2014 pic with Santa.
Weston/ Clark Griswold did an amazing job on doing our Christmas lights.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment