Sales conference was at the Renaissance Hotel in Dallas this year. It was so exciting seeing so many friends from all over the US. We have over 600+ people at Edmentum and many people work remote so it is great catching at our annual Sales Conference. I made President's Club this year and they had a happy hour on the top floor to mingle with all the winners and then the awards ceremony was after that. I was surprised that I received 2 awards. I got a president's club award and Education City award. The Ed City award was neat since they made a character of me that will be in the program. It had all my hobbies on there (fishing, running, sewing and my dog Baby girl.) It was a great year and I'm looking forward to my date week with my hubby in Grand Cayman!
President's Club happy hour.
Love these girls.
Receiving my President's Club award.
My Education City Award.








No comments:
Post a Comment