Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas in Rockwall

Saturday our town had Christmas in the park. It was such a fun day for Triston. The morning started off with the Christmas parade. After the parade we met up with Ashley & Avery to watch the Christmas carolers singing by the tree, elves, and pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus. That evening we went with the Long's to the tree lighting and then dinner. I truly love how Rockwall is in the city, but has that feel of a small town.




 Triston LOVED Frosty.
 Sweet buddies.


Logan spent the night with Triston. The boys ran around and had such a good time. Right before bed they went under the stairs in Tristons reading nook and were reading to eachother. (Triston does not know how to read, but remembers what I say on each page when reading the books. So, he was making up what I say and reading to Logan.)

Sunday morning they woke up to chocolate chip pancakes. The boys were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment