Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Happy Memorial Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend! Friday right after work Weston, Triston and I went to Round Rock to see my sister and my niece. We ate dinner with them and after Triston's last feeding we put him to bed and then went onto Wimberley. My sister was going to spend time with Triston. My Dad also going to visit my sister on Saturday.

Once we got to Wimberley we went out to the bon fire with all our friends and made smores. Saturday morning we all got up ate breakfast and headed to the river. I am still breastfeeding. so it sure was a task pumping. It was very exciting since Weston and I haven't floated the river in awhile and it was Lauren's 1st time to float. The water was FREEZING, but definitely made a memorable trip. When I got off the river, Weston and I went back to the car so I could pump while we were waiting for everyone else to come. Then we headed to Ninfa's for dinner. It was one of the worst places I have ever eatin at. I laughed the whole time because everyone was making jokes about the place the whole time.

Sunday, we headed back to round Rock to hangout with my family. Landon's family came over for the cook out. Landon cooked snow crab, baked potato, steak, corn on the cob, deviled eggs and salad. It was so good. We hung out the rest of the day and took the kids outside to play since the weather was perfect. Late that night we headed back home.

Monday, Weston, Triston and I hung out as a family. We had been with people all weekend and we wanted to have some family time.

I love weekends like this... a little time with friends, a little time with family and a little time with just the 3 of us.

Happy Memorial Day!


My beautiful niece is a walker!

He can clap!



 Look mom! We can both clap!!!

They sleep like angels.


               

He sure likes to make this duck face.
Landon the cook.
Landon's Dad, my Dad, Weston and Triston relaxing while Landon is cooking.
We are ready to float! This was Lauren's 1st time to float!!! We had so much fun. 

  Granddaddy and Triston

No comments:

Post a Comment