It has been a week full of fun. Tuesday we went to the Flying Saucer on the lake to celebrate Mother's Day with Weston's mom and Alan's birthday. They opened their gifts and they were excited to see we bought them Cirque du Soleil tickets. They have great seats for the show in September. It was a nice night hanging out and having dinner with the whole family.
Thursday Triston and I went to visit with my best friend who I haven't seen in forever Trisha. She lives in Canada now and they kept their apartment here for almost a year now and she was packing things up because they love it so much up there. It was so nice to spend the whole night chatting and hanging out. I miss her tons.
Friday, Weston, Triston and I went to Weston's soccer game and then packed to go to the ranch. We headed to the ranch with Weston's parents.
Saturday went to meet up with Weston's college buddy John. His girlfriend has a ranch that is about 30 minutes away from our ranch. The funny thing we found out was John's girlfriend's family leases out this ranch from The Pyburns (the other side of the Pyburn family which is Weston's grandpa's brother). Such a small world. We had a great time campin, laying out in the river, cookin out, bon fire, 4 wheelin and Weston did some fishin in the river. While we were at the river Triston stayed with Lynn and went to the pig show. She met Weston's cousin's and Aunt out there. The kids were at a pig auction. Sunday morning we went back down to the river and then headed back to our ranch. Triston was excited to see his mama. It is sad to say, but I really missed Triston. I know it was just 1 day, but I was so ready to see him.
(The photos are all taken on phones that is why they didn't turn out very good.)
Great week with family and friends.
Happy Birthday Granddaddy Pyburn
This little monkey loves to get under couches, cribs and you name it. He is a rolling machine and look what I spotted when I had to drop off some milk at daycare.
Hi mom. Ya caught me.
TK loves me.
Campin and river time!
Going to Great Grandma's house to visit her at the ranch.
Our little rancher. At the pig auction.
.
Triston visiting with his cousins and great Aunt.
I'm a silly boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment