Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary


Last Wednesday (April 25th) was our 3 year anniversary! We decided to celebrate with Triston and on Friday Weston and I would go out alone. I can't believe 9 years have come and gone and 3 years of that being married. Weston, Triston and I had dinner and I picked Black Eyed Pea because I really like their rolls and home cookin. Then we watched our wedding viedo (which made us both laugh). We ended the night at Weston's kickball game. Triston and I have never seen him play and thought it would be a nice ending to the night. Triston and I enjoyed watching "da da" play and Triston couldn't wait to hug da da after the game. Then Friday Weston and I went to Chaucer's in Addison. It was so nice spending alone time and having sushi. It was such a nice night. When we got home we opened our gifts for eachother. 1st we opened our cards for eachother (which is my favorite part). The 3 year anniversary is leather, so apparently we both had the same idea. We both got eachother shoes. Weston did so good! I love my new Sperrys. I got Weston some Steve Madden shoes. Saturday we went to the Goellner's Crawfish Boil and Sunday after church Weston, Triston and I relaxed by our pool. It was a great 3 year anniversary and looking forward to many more years with the love of my life.

                                                          Triston loves his da da.

                                                         Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment