Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lions, Tigers and Bears OH MY!






What a super fun and busy weekend! Friday night we all went to The Fitz home to celebrate Tracy & Sara's birthday. All our husbands watched the game inside while the girls and kiddos played in the pool. It was Triston's 1st time in the pool!!! He seemed to love it. He was moving his feet back and forth. We all had SO MUCH FUN! (Tasha, we need to do that again soon.)
Saturday morning Natasha, Grant, Triston & I went to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in years and it was alot of fun and the heat wasn't bad at all. Triston loved seeing the animal and he kept laughing at the kangaroos. Once we got home we had to get ready for a wedding in Lake Worth. Weston, Triston & I were running late, but somehow made it out there on time. I got to see my bestie Ashley there and the wedding was so sweet. So happy for Mel & Brandon!

Sunday was so relaxing and nice to spend time as a little family. We watched a movie and hung out in our backyard and later in the afternoon we went to have dinner at my Dad's house. After dinner my brother, Dad, Weston and I played ladder ball outside. It was PERFECT weather and we had so much fun playing the game.

Such a wonderful weekend full of fun, friends and family!



 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! We definitely need to plan our next girls night ASAP! And I love the pic with Buster and your boys! He fits right in!

    ReplyDelete