Monday, March 7, 2011

Girls Weekend in NachoVegas

Who knew Nacogdoches could be so fun (Maybe it helped that we have such fun girls).We took a girls weekend to Nacho Town/ NachoVegas or that is what we were calling it. Weston's mom came down, us girls and Hailee's cousin and his fiance live there too. When we got there we went to Aunt Conny's house to wait for Lynn to get there. Then we all went to eat at the Mexican restaurant. It was 2 free margarita per person. Everyone drank the margaritas while I enjoyed my water with lemon. haha Anyway, after that we went back to the hotel and went to the bar there and hung out. Derek (Hailee's cousin), Season (Hailee's cousin) and Kayli came! We were so excited to see them. Derek and Kayli are getting married at the ranch Oct. 17th and we are so excited for them! We all hung out, did a little dancin. Lynn and Conny had fun hanging out with the group too. That night Conny ordered pizza for all of us and after that we all left to see Kevin Fowler. It was a nice size coutry bar. I did not know 1 song, oh wait...I knew "I like big butts and I can not lie." No, really he played that at the end of his concert, but it was country style. We just had so much fun and I am surprised I was able to last. Toward the end of the night I had to sit down, but I held up well the whole weekend. Weston and his Dad went to the ranch for the weekend.
Britt's iphone takes good pics Getting the weekend started off right. Who needs a glass?
Sisters
My camera always turns out blurry. Grrr.
We all put these silly glasses on and clearly we thought it was funny.
Dancin in the car on the way to Nacho Town

No comments:

Post a Comment