I have been sick in the mornings and again around 8 or 9pm for the rest of the night. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. Also, I have nausea randomly throughout the day. I don't know if it is just pregnancy or my prenatal vitamins I take.
March 4th I had the nt test done and they said little Pyb looks very healthy. I get the official results on Wednesday. Below are some pics they gave me. I just can't stop smiling. I am so in love with my little one and just seeing Baby P makes me so excited to give this Baby the best life he or she can have.
"Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit." Bill Cosby
So exciting! My guess is girl. I am usually wrong, but for some reason I am going to guess girl! Can't wait to hear what Baby P is!
ReplyDelete