Monday, February 28, 2011

I have AH-MA-ZING Friends

What a FUN weekend!!! It started off Friday night at Manny's in uptown for Mindi's birthday. We had a blast and it was a girls only night. After dinner we all went to Sherlock's in uptown to surprise Angela because it was her birthday too. All of us girls hung out and tried to talk over the loud band. Saturday morning Hailee, Lynn, Danielle and I had a garage sale at my house. It was so cold, but had a good turn out for how cold it was. That night I went to Tracy's going away party at the Fitz Casa. They had mexican food and it was such a nice get together before Tracy and Clay move to Austin. Everyone brought their babies and it was so cute watching them play and go to town with all the toys little Grant has. Sunday, I took Weston's mom to church with me (since both of our husbands were at the ranch. Weston and Alan are looking to buy 38 acres that adds onto the ranch. They met with the realtor to check it out on Saturday.) Then we went to get a pedicure and it was nice and relaxing. That afternoon I went to Ashley's going away party at Top Golf. Ashley is moving to New Jersey and I told her I expect to meet her gorilla juice head when I come visit (get it... Jersey Shore). Anyway, we had so much fun and I had such a jam packed wonderful weekend with friends.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!My bestie is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, what a fun weekend and for some odd reason no one took any pictures at my house on Saturday!! That is so not like us! :)

    ReplyDelete