Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby is getting BIGGER

Baby Update: I went to the doctor at 1pm today. Weston met me up there so he can see our little angel too. They did the same test as usual. Weigh me, check my heart rate, baby's heartbeat and the doctor did a sono. Baby's heart beat is now 145. I told the doctor that it has gone down each time. He said that is normal. (Baby P was 165, then 155 and now 145). Weston and I got to see Baby P moving around. I can not feel baby yet, but the doctor said I will soon. I told the doctor that at night (right around bedtime) my belly hurts. I found out that is my uterus getting bigger.

We also found out that we can find out if baby is a boy or girl on our next appointment. He said we will do a level 2 sono to find that out. April 13th come on! We are actually going to wait to find out and do a gender reveal with both of our families so they can share the special moment with us. We are beyond excited about this gift from God.

These past 14 weeks have been such an experience. I am realizing that I don't have as much energy as I did before, I MUST have food in my belly or I get nauseous, when I get hot... I again get nauseous, I can't eat some of my favorite foods, the thought of some of my favorite foods make me feel sick and I am sleeply alot. Things I am loving throughout this is the fact that I have a little Weston and Sue growing in my belly, LOVE when Weston rubs my belly, really love the new journey Weston and I are experiencing, LOVE that God has blessed us with a child and enjoying my baby bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment