Friday, February 18, 2011

Surprising our families!

We waited about 3 week till we told our families. We invited Weston's family over on a Tuesday night and got Babe's Chicken for everyone. After dinner I said, lets get a picture. Weston turned the timer on and said on 3 everyone say "SUE'S PREGNANT!" His whole family started laughing and still trying to smile for the picture haha. Hailee said she knew right when I said, "Hey lets take a family picture."

We also made for both our families this card. It says...You may not see the family resemblance yet...
but you will in about 9 months. That Sunday my Dad called and asked us to come over and have dinner and the guys were going to play Top Golf and Jill and I were going to do baby shower stuff for my sister. Sunday when we came over I was too excited and right away gave the card to my dad and Kirk and Dad says, "Oh, is this the most recent picture of Catherine's baby?" I said, "Dad...you don't get it. I'm pregnant." My Dad jumps up and Kirk said WHAT!?!? They had NO IDEA!!! Dad hugged Weston and me and couldn't believe it. The guys went on to celebrate at Top Golf while Jill and were shopping for Cat's baby shower.
Clearly, I should of let my brother get dressed before I told everyone, but I just couldn't wait. haha

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute card! How fun! I didn't know Catherine is pregnant! How cool to be preggo with your sis! I bet your parents are overjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete