I am going to start back on Jan. 3, 2011 so I can remember the day we found out that we are expecting a little blessing. Jan. 3rd I went to my kickboxing class as usual and I was so out of breath and couldn't even stay the whole hour. I thought it was strange and the next morning (Jan. 4th) all day I felt weird and I knew then I was pregnant. So, I went to the store after work to get a pregnancy test and sure enough I was right. I told my babies (our dogs) we are having a baby. I wanted to surprise Weston, so I had bought a onesie that said Handsome like Daddy. On his way home he called and I told him, "Oh, I found another Christmas gift for you, that I forgot I had hidden."


Aww Sue I can't stop smiling!! SO happy for you guys!! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete