Last week was a busy week! After I got back from Houston, I had to unpack and repack for the ranch. Thursday morning we left for JD's (Weston's grandpa)viewing and Friday was the funeral. October has been a changeling month for us the past couple years. His grandpa in Sequin, my Papa, his grandma, Uncle Bob and Uncle Charles and now JD have all have passed away within the past 2 years (4 of them being in October). The funeral was a nice celebration of his new life in Heaven.
Hailee and my little sleepy bear
The kiddos
Hailee being a sillybird.
We stayed at the ranch from Thursday through Sunday. Saturday morning at 3am I was started to get sick. I stayed sick through Monday morning. I could not hold anything down. I was going to try to hold off till after work to go to the doctor, but my body physically wouldn't let me. I threw up 2 times before I got to the end of my street. So I went back home and layed there for an hour before trying to head up to the doctors office. Right when I got to Prima Care they hooked me to an iv because I could not hold anything down and my body was dehydrated. Then after they took my blood, gave me a shot and medicine, I am feeling alot better today. I was stuck on a liquid diet and then the second day I could eat bananas, jello, rice and poweraid. I was never a sick kid and I think that is the sickest I have ever been. Have a great week friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment