Monday, November 22, 2010

Girls Night & Turkey Day at Dad's House

What a great weekend! Friday I went to meet up with my besties for dinner. I can seriously be with them for hours on end and laugh the whole time...And that is exactly what we did. TK was suppose to come, but got the flu bug. I hope you get to feeling better! We went to Blue Mesa in Addison and I am not a fan. I guess Papa stuffing my with Ponchos all these years really made me not enjoy nice Mexican restaurants. haha. Anyway, we were so into our convos that we didn't realize that they were cleaning up and trying to boot us out of the place. My girlfriends are seriously the BEST and I am so blessed to have such amazing girls who know me inside and out. I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! Saturday my sister came in town for Thanksgiving at Dad's house. After we ate, it was game time. We played PictionaryMan. Umm...all I can say is it was very hard, so we scratched that and went on to play charades. I love our game nights and my Dad is a character when it's his turn. NEWS FLASH: Weston cut his long hair. Bye bye long hair hello shorty. After growing it for 2 years he is done. I couldn't help but take this picture. Don't mess with Maverick's food.

We are looking forward to having Thankgiving for the 3rd time at our house. Have a great Turkey Week friends! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment