I had a great week seeing some of my wonderful friends and celebrating Becca's 9th birthday. I got to see my sweet bestie Chrishy Crack Corn. 2 of my silly work buddies wanted to see her too so they came along. Chrish is such an amazing person inside and out and I am so lucky to have a friend like her. Love you Chrishy!
Thursday I went to lunch with Stephy! It was so good to catch up and just see her face.
Thursday I went to lunch with Stephy! It was so good to catch up and just see her face.
Saturday I went to Becca's 9th birthday party at Aloha Skate. I was not planning on skating, but Caron and I decided to join the kiddos. I really had so much fun and can't believe I still know how to skate. I still am in shock that Becca is 9 YEARS OLD! I mean seriously! Becca bear is growing like a weed! I remember when Charlene was pregnant with her.




No comments:
Post a Comment