Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maverick's surgery

The past couple weeks Mavericks mouth was smelling so bad. We didn't know if it was his breath or what. Well, after this weekend it got worse and he was slobbering on the left side of his mouth. After taking him to the vet they said he has a tumor in his mouth. I was not expecting that, I was just figuring they would give me antibiotics and he would be back to 100%. Well, not the case. The vet said since he is 6 years old (which is 45 in people years) this is typically when things start happening anyway. His surgery was Wednesday morning. He is doing great and we have to take him in 10 days to get his stitches taken out.
This is what my babies look like after a weekend at the ranch.
My sweet little boy.

His face after the tumor is taken out. His mouth looks different.

Out 1st baby. We love you Maverick!

1 comment:

  1. Sue oh my gosh...I wanted to cry when I read this! I am so glad Mavy is okay! He is still as precious as ever and I'm so glad yall found it and got it removed. He doesn't look too phased...he's smiling in the last one :)

    ReplyDelete