Monday, December 7, 2009

Nashville

Last week I was in Nashville for a Technology Conference. I had such a blast and enjoyed the honky tonk city. In the words of my Papa, "Heather Feather" met me at the airport (since she not only is a school counselor, but she works at Fridays at the airport too.)We hung out for an hour before my flight left. There was a famous country singer on the flight, but I didn't know who he was. The pilot said everyone give a warm welcome to ....(couldn't hear his name due to the person next to me talking) who is on the flight. I noticed him when we were waiting to board the flight (I mean how could you not recognize someones carry on bag being a large guitar). He was some young guy, with spiked up hair (I know terrible description).
Love my best friend.

The city
Tootsies Bar. They had a terrific honky tonk band playing.
Behind me is where the Tennessee Titans play!
Kissing Elvis
Saturday night we had a wine party at our house. It was good to hangout with our friends and just get silly. Some people we haven't seen in awhile showed up and with their kids and I can't believe how fast those kids grow up!Some of the gals
Don't know what Ashley is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment