Our 1st Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Pyburn
I love this time of year! Spending time with my family is one of my favorite things to do! I have to say that Christmas Day was not the same without Papa, but I realize I can still be close to him in all our memories together.
We were everywhere celebrating Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we celebrated Christmas with my family at our house. My sister looks fabulous in all her clothes Weston and I got her! You can call me her personal stylist! That night we drove to Bellville to celebrate Christmas with Weston's whole family. Every Christmas we all go to the movies. This year we all watched "It's Complicated." Half of us wanted to see Sherlock Holmes, but it was sold out."It's Complicated" was surprising funny and I really liked it. Saturday we went to the ranch so the guys could hunt. Weston got an 11 point deer!!! Sunday we drove home and celebrated Christmas with Weston's parents. Then after that we were finally able to celebrate with each other. I am so thankful to have a husband who makes me so happy. This time of year makes you really realize how important family is and how blessed we have been. Thinking back on 2009, it was such a special year for Weston and I. Getting married to my best friend and being able to share one of the most important days of our lives with my Papa. God is so amazing and I am so grateful for the life he has given me and my family.
So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment