Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

What a wonderful time of year! I love being with family and getting to spend time with everyone. I listen to 103.7 everyday and it brings a smile to my face EVERYDAY! It has just been so busy lately. Last weekend my sister, mom and I went to the cemetery for the 1st time since Papa passed. It was pretty hard for me and I could see it was hard for my sister too. I miss Papa so much and Thanksgiving was not the same with him not making his silly jokes and just there for me to give him a great big hug. Then Saturday night I spent hanging out with my Best Liz! We had so much fun and I am so happy for her! She got a brand new black Jeep Wrangler. Me, Liz and Ashley used to be the Jeep girls! Miss that and miss my old Jeep. Sunday my soccer game got rained out and I had to go to my step-dad's house for Thanksgiving with him and my brothers. We watched the Cowboy game, ate turkey, and got things ready for our Secret Santa this year.
Wednesday morning we left for Austin. I spent the day with my sister and Weston spent the day with his grandma in Seguin. It was so nice to see my sisters new apartment, shop and just have a girls day. That night my sis and I went to Seguin to stay the night with Weston's grandma. Thursday the whole family came down for Thanksgiving and it was just a wonderful day. Then Saturday morning we went to the ranch. Weston's whole family on his dad's side were ALL there. We had a wonderful time and YES more food. By this time I was all turkeyed out. We had an initiation that night with all the newbees that his grandpa held. It was so great to see EVERYONE! I am so thankful for my family and for everything God has blessed Weston and I with. I love you so much Papa and I constantly think about you and miss you.

Cat and Weston relaxing Hailee and Mav


Dad's Thanksgiving 09

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I miss you! Is Weston growing out his hair? Looove you!!

    ReplyDelete