Wow December has been so busy. Last Wednesday Sara had a girls night ornament exchange at her house. It was so much fun and the food was great! We try to do the girls night once a month and I love being able to catch up with the girls esp. since everyone is so busy. 

Tiffany's 30th Birthday Party

Friday was busy as ever. I had an appointment at the allergy doctor then had to get ready for my dad's Christmas party. We had a tacky Christmas sweater party to go to after my dad's party so we just wore our tacky Christmas outfits there.
We do a yearly tradition. We write down a wish and put it in an envelope and and write the same wish and put it on this ship to burn. It is funny to see the things you wished for a year ago. Then we exchanged gifts and played Gestures.
Weston and Ryan putting the ship in the fire.
Sister opening all her gifts.
Dad's Christmas 09
Cat in her new jacket.
Dad got Mark one of the old leather helmets.
Tacky Christmas Party
Saturday morning my hubby woke me up at like 8am to go to Nacogdoches for his cousin's graduation. I was dreading the drive since Hailee's party was a little too much fun and we didn't get home till 4am. Geez, my bedtim is 9pm haha. Good thing Hailee and I were able to sleep most of the way down there. We got there around 1ish and they had fajitas, washers out and the beer pong table all set up. The party lasted all day. We watched the Cowboy game there and I am still in shock they won. Go Cowboys!!!
Weston and his mom playing washers.
Family
Everyone playing flip up.
My handsome hubby with Annie and Noodles 
What a great weekend and I am looking forward to Christmas. It will not be the same this year without Papa, but I have a feeling he will be around.:) I love you so much Papa and miss you like crazy!
We do a yearly tradition. We write down a wish and put it in an envelope and and write the same wish and put it on this ship to burn. It is funny to see the things you wished for a year ago. Then we exchanged gifts and played Gestures.
Cat in her new jacket.Weston and his mom playing washers.
Everyone playing flip up.
My handsome hubby with Annie and Noodles What a great weekend and I am looking forward to Christmas. It will not be the same this year without Papa, but I have a feeling he will be around.:) I love you so much Papa and miss you like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment