Happy New Year Friends!!! Wow I can't believe that 2009 just flew by! 2009 was a big year for us and I look forward to an exciting and new 2010!
My brothers and me
Dad, Mark and Kirk
Dad got a Dallas Cowboys Helmet!
My little girl being a sweet angel.
I know. I'm lazy.
Happy New Year from The Pyburns!!!
We went to Maggianos New Years Eve to spend it with all our friends.
Saturday, Weston and I went with my Dad to the Pocket Sandwich Theater. It was our first time going and it was fun throwing popcorn at the actors.
Sunday, I watched football most of the day with my hubby! Later in the afternoon my friend Charlene came over to help me finish up my scrapbook. I started the scrapbook after we were married of all our wedding events and never finished it. It looks so good!!! I really enjoy being crafty. The crazy thing is when you are scrapbooking you don't pay attention to the time and when you look up it is already 9pm!!! I will have to post some pictures of it.
What a wonderful holiday season with amazing friends and family! Happy 2010!!!
I wanna see your scrapbook-bring it to work!
ReplyDeleteDone and done!
ReplyDelete