My precious little boy. He thinks he is driving daddy's car.

Friday night Weston and I met up with his parents and Hailee for dinner. Hailee just got her wisdom teeth out that morning and surprisingly she was feeling fine. She was more active than I was when I had mine pulled. I feel like we have been so busy lately and it was really nice to have a relaxing night with the family.
Ok... seriously I have been to about a million baby showers lately and its really giving me the baby itch. I am looking forward to have a baby Pyburn running around, but I would like to still wait until after we go to Europe. Saturday morning I was happy to attend Monica's baby shower. She looked great and baby Andre is suppose to be arriving on Sept. 22nd.
Monica's baby shower
Group shot
They played this game I have never seen before. Here is how you play: The "mom" had to dress her "child" and then feed the child their bottle. The one who finishes the bottle 1st wins the prize.
Here is them chugging the bottle. So hilarious!
All the gifts!
Monica and baby Andre
I just thought this gift was SO cute!
Later that evening Weston and I met up with Nick and Hailee at Schneigansz in Rockwall. I never heard of the place, but it is like The Main Event. Definitely not a place I plan on attending on a regular basis, but for a one niter it was fun. We bowled and if the object of the game was to bowl under a 50, than in the words of Borat I had "Great Success."
The Goellners

Group shot
They played this game I have never seen before. Here is how you play: The "mom" had to dress her "child" and then feed the child their bottle. The one who finishes the bottle 1st wins the prize.
Here is them chugging the bottle. So hilarious!
All the gifts!
Monica and baby Andre
I just thought this gift was SO cute!
Later that evening Weston and I met up with Nick and Hailee at Schneigansz in Rockwall. I never heard of the place, but it is like The Main Event. Definitely not a place I plan on attending on a regular basis, but for a one niter it was fun. We bowled and if the object of the game was to bowl under a 50, than in the words of Borat I had "Great Success."
The Goellners

No comments:
Post a Comment