Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 6 Years!!!

I can't believe Weston and I have been together for 6 years!!! July 4th was the mark of our 6 years together!!! I couldn't ask for a better husband/best friend! Also, we have been in our house for 2 years now. Where has the time gone?
April 25,2009
The Honeymooners
I have found the one whom my soul loves... Song of Solomon 3:4 Engagement Party College LifeHawaii 2006
We had a great 4th of July weekend. Thursday I got out of work at 11am for the 4th of July weekend!!! Thanks Study Island! Then my sis, Papa, Caron, Charlene, Casey and their daughter came over to swim and lay out. We had so much fun relaxing by the pool and being silly! Surprisingly Papa was able to hang out with us all day! I was so proud of him.:)Cat, Charlene and meSista Sista Then Weston and I went to Seguin, TX to spend time with his grandma. It was so nice to see her and spend a day with her. Then Sat. morning we went onto the ranch. As always, I enjoy being there! It is so relaxing and there is so much to do. We rode 4 wheelers, laid out in the tank, and searched for petrified wood. I LOVE the ranch! Here are some pics of my beautiful dogs. Weston's mom bought them a hamburger and hot dog toy. Baby does not like to share and she loves to steels all the toys.


The ranch wore my dogs and my hubby out!I'm a beautiful princess!

1 comment: