Not only did I have a birthday day, but it ended up being a birthday weekend. It started off Thursday morning when my husband woke up at the crack of dawn (5:30am) to make me breakfast before I left for work. As soon as I get to work I see on my desk birthday gifts from my amazing friends. Then Chrishy took me to lunch at one of my fav. places...Bakers Bros! When we got back from lunch I had a visitor...Ashley came to my work and brought me flowers. I was so excited to see her! Then that night Weston's family took me out for sushi. I LOVE SUSHI and was craving it so bad! I got so many gifts from them. I got a cd I was wanting to get...that would be Michael Jackson's greatest hits!!! Also, they got my wedding dress preserved, a dog (laying out by the pool) chime and a massage gift card!!! Friday I took off work and planned lunch with my family, Charlene, her daughter and Caron. We went to Red Lobster and they gave me my gift. Papa, mom and Cat got me the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30!!! I have been wanting this purse since we were in Hawaii 2006. THANK YOU!!! So, my husband gave me my gifts Friday night and then he gave me the best surprise gift ever...a white trash surprise party! He seriously is so thoughtful and I honestly don't know he pulled it off. Apparently, he sent out an evite 2 weeks ago and somehow gathered all my friends emails without my knowledge. What happened was Saturday he took me to Fuddruckers. He was calm and was so casual all day. We talked about going to see the Hangover and then he was going to take me to Cheesecake Factory and then maybe meeting up for drinks with my friends. After we ate at Fuddruckers we went to check out the progress on Hailee and Nick's new house. They put up the bricks and the workers were in there painting in interior. Then we headed back to our house. We were pulling into our ally and Weston said, " my big gift is in the garage so I need you to close your eyes." So, I did and then when we got in the garage he opened my door and said "don't look behind you because your gift is there. Please go sit on the couch and I will bring it to you." So I open the garage door and I see my sister and all my friends. I sat there for a second because I was so confused. I was thinking..why is my sister here? She is suppose to be in Austin. Then I started to cry because I was so suprised and finally realized what was going on. That was the sweetest thing anyone has done for me. I can't believe my hubby went to all this trouble to make my birthday so wonderful. Sunday I celebrated my birthday at my dad's house. My sis and brothers all were over there and we all just hung out for a few hours. I can't explain how grateful I am to have such thoughtful people in my life. Here are some pics from the weekend of fun!
Chrishy and I

All my friends are so good to me. Chrishtan got me a hot pink scarf, birthday balloon
and hot pink pale with a snickers in it and took me out to eat at Bakers Bros.(one of my fav. places); Misty got me 2 boxed of goodies; Angela got me a cookie cake and Ashley surprised me at work and brought me the beautiful pink flowers. They made my day!

After work Thursday I stopped by Ashley's work since it is 1 minute from my job. Ash put the new dress they got in on me. I like my wedding dress better:)

I made Ashley put one on too. Then a customer walked in the door and she had to talk to them in that. haha

Thank you Papa, Cat and Mom!!! I LOVE IT!

Papa and his caretaker Donna


We love Papa!!!


Best friends since 6th grade.

The White Trash Suprise Party

The Pyburns

Love my friends!
All you can do is laugh. He is so silly!

The guys playing water volleyball

More white trash friends. Yes, Hailee has a black eye haha
Our brothers playing foosball

What a great ending to a perfect weekend.
Love you friend! Looks like you had a blast at your party....so sad we couldn't be there!
ReplyDelete