Ashley turned 26 this weekend! Here are a few pics from it. We had a great time...I mean how could you not with having some of the funniest people ever there (myself of course, KK, Liz and Harold)...I am not going to lie...we're a big deal. We are all glad she has left New York for good and is back in Dallas to stay! Yippee!


FREINDS, how many of us have them? Friends ones we can depend on. (The song people...I am in a singin mood today) *Whodini
KK, Me, Liz, Ashley and Heather (Harold)

Get Silly, Get Silly... The dance floor silly

Kara and B-Rad's Couple's Baby Shower

I stole this pic that Kara took of us:)

Kara looks great! She is due August 31st and is on bed rest till then. The shower was so cute and
they got a bunch of great things for baby Braden.

No comments:
Post a Comment