Thank you so much to our sweet friends who contacted us to make sure Triston is ok. Friday morning we took Triston to Children's and they took more blood and the hematologist said his blood is good! They said the 2 blood samples that was taken on Monday and Tuesday may have set out before they ran the test. That is the only thing they could think of to why his platelet count was so low. They checked under a microscope to verify it was good. The doctor said they don't usually give this news, so they are excited to say Triston is ok. They said we can throw away all the papers they gave us since it no longer applies. I seriously was so stressed and very emotional on the way to the doctor. After we all left Children's, I contacted our family to let them know. My mother-in-law and sister both thought it was Leukemia. Apparently, when they googled the signs, that is what came up. I am SO glad they didn't tell me that or that I didn't google anything. I was already really nervous and stressed the whole week and if I would of thought that then I probably would of passed out. Weston and I are so relieved and thankful our baby is healthy. I can't thank God enough for answering our prayers.
Since Triston had a hard week, we bought him some new cowboy boots. :)
After we left the hospitol, Triston and I went shopping. I couldn't stop hugging my little boy because I don't have to worry about this anymore. After shopping around I met up with Charlene and let the kiddos play.
Saturday after getting Triston's 9 month pictures done we went to Buffalo Wild Wings as a family.
Triston loves this ball he got from Aunt Cat. (Yes, that is Dumb and Dumber playing in the background).
Enjoying Sunday Funday!
Looks like the pool wore out our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment