Our sweet angel is 9 months old!!! He is truly a BIG BOY!
I took him to his routine 9 month doctor appointment Monday and he had to do blood work. Tuesday afternoon his pediatrician called and said they need him to come back in because they said his platelet count is low. His pediatrician said I don't believe it could be that low. Tuesday after work I took him back in to get blood drawn again. Wednesday morning the pediatrician called again and said it is even lower than the day before. She said she called Children's Dallas and they are going to call me within a week to get him in. Children's called within hours yesterday and Triston's check in time is Friday morning. They referred us to the hematologist and they will be doing alot of labs and having a consultation with Weston and I. I don't really understand what is going on other than the doctor said be VERY careful with Triston. She said do not let him fall or hit his head or get any cuts because if he bleeds it can be very serious. The pediatrician also said something about his blood and not clotting. Please be praying for T.
Things he is doing this month:
-he has a tooth that is almost showing
-he gets on his hand and knees and moves back and forth, but still can't crawl
-he can hold onto the pack n play and stand there by himself
-he enjoys blowing kisses
-he waves hi and bye bye
-he rolls all over the house
-he goes to the light sockets now (we had to cover all the light sockets in the house)
Growth Chart:
28.5 inches long (57th percentile)
Head Circ. 17.8 inches (42nd percentile)
Weight 23.4 lbs. (87th percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment