Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday & Father's Day Weston

It was a big weekend for Weston. Friday we celebrated Weston's birthday with both our families. We ate at California Sushi Roll in Firewheel. After dinner we all headed back to our house for cake and ice cream. I was so excited because I was trying to make everything and have everything set up when Weston got home. Saturday morning the whole family went out to the ranch. It was so nice! We swam in the big pond and went on the new zip line they put up. Sunday we celebrated Weston's 1st Father''s Day. Such a wonderful weekend. Happy birthday and Father's Day to the best daddy in the world. Triston and I love you SO MUCH!

Weston's work celebrated his birthday by 1st decorating his cube at work.
 Then when he went to "recess" at work they got him a singing telegram with this crazy monkey. Weston said it was really funny and random. He said everything that day was random. The monkey was holding balloons with a turtle. and the monkey had a tutu on. He said his coworkers gave the monkey information about him so the monkey sang a whole song just about Weston.









Blowing out the candles.





Daycare heard me say Weston's birthday was Friday and they helped Triston make this birthday balloon for his daddy. It was so sweet. Holding the balloons down was this block of Triston they made too. I LOVE his daycare and the people there are just so sweet.  
 A few updaed pictures of our land.




I was laying in the huge island float. It was nice and relaxing.
 Triston's hand print for Father's Day


Daddy's favorite beer.


My two loves standing in front of Alan's tree farm.
 
 Granddaddy Alan opening his gifts.





Happy Father's Day Daddy! Here is your gift from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment