
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Babies 1st Thanksgiving at Dads
What a wonderful weekend! Thursday, my sister and Kinsley got in town. They came with us to celebrate Chas and Hailee's birthday at Cristina's at the Firewheel. Friday night was Weston and my 1st date night without Triston. Triston's daycare had a date night for parents and they kept Triston till 10. My Dad and sister went to pick Triston up and he stayed all night at my dad's house. I was a little nervous since there are so many things I have control over these days with his feedings and everything, but it was really nice that my dad was able to bottle feed him and take care of everything. Weston and I went to see Breaking Dawn and then went to Chaucer's for some sushi. Weston got us a hotel by the Galleria to end the night. It was perfect and such a special 1st time away from our sweet little son. My Dad said Triston was so good and was so happy the whole time. That was so good to hear esp. since my fear since I had him is that he will fuss if I'm out anywhere or if I am gone. Surprisingly, Cat and I have been so blessed with good little babies. Saturday was Thanksgiving at my Dads. We had so much fun spending time together as a family, eating and playing pictionary. I love my family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment