He had to get his shots and he wasn't happy about it. After I put him in his car seat he calmed down and went to sleep. He is now 14.06lbs, 24 and a quarter inches long and in the 95-98 percentile for both.
Things he is doing now:
-smiling at us all the time
-cooing
-saying O O O O
-following objects
-lifting his head
-wiggles all the time
-when I hold him on my lap he tries to stand
-he is already wearing 3 month clothes
-on 11/2/2011 he slept through the night for the 1st time!!!
I couldn't be more proud of my baby. He is not officially 2 months yet and he is already doing so much. The lack of sleep the 1st 2 weeks was hard, but once I got past that it has been going great. We are loving every minute with Triston and are so thankful for this little blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment