Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankful for a healthy baby boy!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Wonderful family, friends that we would do anything for, good health, great jobs and having an amazing church that has helped us grow as a family. But most of all the two new additions to our family. We can't explain how much joy Triston James and Kinsley have brought to our family! Our lives have changed so much in 1 year. I can't believe I found out I was pregnant on Jan. 4, 2011 and now we are celebrating Triston's 1st Halloween and Thanksgiving. Time flies by and we are soaking up every minute with this little miracle. Weston and I are so blessed and I can't thank God enough for everything he has placed in our lives.


Pyburn Thanksgiving 2011Triston came in the kitchen to help cook and instead everyone wanted to love on him.


Proud grandparents.Families are Forever.


Watching football and the girls looking for all the black Friday sales.




Too much turkey. haha Triston loves Yaya.





This face was too cute not to post.



My cute little reindeer.



Putting on his 1st ornament with mommy.Triston gets to put on the star with daddy.







Triston's 1st ornament. It says, "My 1st Christmas Triston 2011"

It was a wonderful holiday weekend! Some of my best friends came to give Triston kisses. Thanks Ashley, Liz and Kaylann for taking time out to see our growing boy. We love yall! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment