I started decorating the day after Thanksgiving! I can't put up decorations without hot chocolate, the move "Elf" and a smile on my face. "I love smiling smiling's my favorite!"
This is the most magical time of year!
This is the most magical time of year!
These are some projects that I made from scratch. (my camera is not that great, but you get the idea) 
I saw almost the exact thing I made below at Kirklands last year. I didn't want to buy it because we already had the lantern. Well, I found a tiny wreath that fit perfectly around the lantern. Then I put the spray around it. This is one of my favorite things I made! 
I hung these last year and thought they were too cute. I saw it on HGTV.
(I had left over gold ornaments and berries. So, to make use of them, I put them in an extra vase I had lying around the house.)

I saw almost the exact thing I made below at Kirklands last year. I didn't want to buy it because we already had the lantern. Well, I found a tiny wreath that fit perfectly around the lantern. Then I put the spray around it. This is one of my favorite things I made! 
I hung these last year and thought they were too cute. I saw it on HGTV.
(I had left over gold ornaments and berries. So, to make use of them, I put them in an extra vase I had lying around the house.)
That was some of my craft projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment