Friday I went to lunch with Chrishy. It was SO good to catch up and just hang out for awhile. That night Weston and I went to Ryan's 12th birthday. We only could stay for an hour because we had to go to my work Christmas party at Del Friscos. Also, my sis got in town Friday night and I was so excited to see her. Saturday, I took my sister to get her hair cut and then we did some shopping. Saturday night we had Christmas at my Dad's house. We ate lasagna, opened presents and played Taboo (which was a FUN game)! I was sad my sister had to go back to Austin Sunday. BOO! I am looking forward to being off work Dec. 22nd-Jan. 3rd. My job is giving everyone the whole next week off. Super excited! Also, CONGRATS to Charlene! She is pregnant and I am so happy for her. Now Becca will be able to help with the baby too.


Every year we all make wishes and we put 1 on the ship and another my Dad keeps all year. The next Christmas party he hands us our wishes to see if they came true. As you can see he make the log look like a ship.
Monday I had lunch at Freebirds with Ash and we exchanged our Christmas gifts. I am so blessed to have such an amazing bestie. Love love love her!
Ash always wraps presents so pretty that I never want to open the gift.
Monday I had lunch at Freebirds with Ash and we exchanged our Christmas gifts. I am so blessed to have such an amazing bestie. Love love love her!
Ash always wraps presents so pretty that I never want to open the gift.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Me and my honey bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment