It has been such a busy week for us. Thursday night we went out for Ashley's birthday, Friday night I went to Natalie's Christmas PJ party at her house and Saturday we had Weston's work Christmas party and then we went to Jacob's house for his birthday. Jacob wanted to go to the club so the whole party went to J Blacks in uptown. It was too cold to be walking up the the club/bar in a dress. I was freezing! I told Weston that I am getting old. Me, Ash and the girls used to go to the club in tiny outfits and would dance all night in high school and college. Now I would prefer to be in enough clothing to stay warm. Weston and I had so much fun dancing the whole night. Happy Birthday Jacob!

One of the white elephant gifts.
Ash got a punching bag and gloves.
Natalie had another fun game. You have to open the present with mittens. You only had 15 seconds till it goes to the nest person. It was so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment