In July, Weston, my dad and I planned a trip to North Carolina to visit my Dad's side of the family. I was so excited because it has been years since I have been there. When I was a kid we would take trips to go see my aunts and grandma and I always LOVED IT there. I even stayed the summer with my aunts while my family all went back to Texas. I couldn't wait to see if everything was how I remembered and actually my aunt Denise and grandmas house was exactly how I remembered!
On our way to North Carolina!
Arriving at Diane's House
Grandma was so excited to see us. She drove (an hour from wheree she lives) to Denise's house to meet us when we got in.
Family pic

Old Salem in Winston-Salem
Grandma was so excited to see us. She drove (an hour from wheree she lives) to Denise's house to meet us when we got in.
Family pic

Old Salem in Winston-Salem
The gunsmith at work.
So many different style homes.
Oven
This is one huge gun.
Dad, Grandma and me
OLD SALEM
Miss them already. :(

Miss them already. :(
Diane's House
On our way to my grandma and Aunt Denise's House. They live in a small town call Roaring River.
On our way to my grandma and Aunt Denise's House. They live in a small town call Roaring River.
Denise & Lavin's House
Their home is in the woods.
My grandma's house.
Grandma's backyard
Dad's old college
Denise and Lavin. LOVE THEM!
Brother and sister

Brother and sister

Tinkerbell and Weston. She didn't want anything to do with us, but half way through our trip she grew to love us.
The FAMOUS Bojangles!
I am pumping water out of this.
We tie dyed all the shirts for the game. 84!

Korners Folly

Korners Folly
This home had 22 levels and we really enjoyed to tour.
The kids room is 5' 6'' so us tall people had to duck in there.
The kids room is 5' 6'' so us tall people had to duck in there.
The ceiling.
My GLAMOROUS Grandma. She just completed her 2nd round of chemo and the cancer is still there. She got a back massage and her nails done and she felt so special. She was just so happy. We love you grandma and are continuing to pray for your strength.
cousins
cousins





Looks like you had such a great time friend! I'm so glad you got to go. Love the tie dyed shirts!
ReplyDelete